Portal Easy Read

Gift Aid Declaration

I would like Kisharon Langdon to claim back 25p of gift aid for every £1 that I donate. I note that Kisharon Langdon needs my home address so that HMRC can certify me as a current UK taxpayer. I have checked/amended my address details before submitting. By ticking this box I confirm that I am a UK taxpayer and I would like Kisharon Langdon to reclaim the tax on all qualifying donations I have made, as well as any future donations, until I notify them otherwise. I understand that if I pay less income and/or capital gains tax than the amount of gift aid claimed on all my donations in the tax year in which they are received, it is my responsibility to pay any difference. Please remember to let us know of any changes in your personal circumstances that might affect your tax status, including changes to your name or home address.

To cancel this declaration, email

    I would like Kisharon to claim Gift Aid on all qualifying donations. YesNo

    I would like Kisharon to claim Gift Aid on this qualifying donation only. YesNo

    Please notify us if you:
    • Want to cancel this declaration
    • Change your name or home address
    • No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

    Please note:
    If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

    Privacy Policy:
    The information you provide on this form will not be shared with third parties.
    Please click here to read our privacy policy