We support adults with learning difficulties, enabling them to gain independent living skills and work experience.
We promote confidence and enable people to live as independently as possible, so they can participate in religious and social activities, and be fully involved in the rhythm of the Jewish calendar.
We create an individualised person-centred support plan and risk assessment, in line with the number of agreed support hours. Our bespoke personal care support is regulated by the Care Quality Commission. To access our services, individuals must be deemed eligible by the Local Authority under the Care Act 2014.
We promise to
- Promote dignity and respect
- Provide a tailored service
- Support people to make choices about their own lives
- Ensure social inclusion
- Support religious and cultural needs
- Meet personal care needs
- Offer support with education
- Help people uphold their human rights
- Personal care (washing, bathing, shaving and cutting nails)
- Taking medicines and applying creams, and travel to medical appointments
- Managing money, shopping and making meals
- General housekeeping and cleanliness
- Socialising and social activities
- Sourcing employment or work equivalence
- Cultural and religious support
Fola Fakeye Afolake.Fakeye@kisharon.org.uk
Necola Reid-Warner email@example.com