Kisharon, NW London: Trustee Recruitment
An exciting opportunity to influence the future of learning disabilities
We are seeking people with skills and enthusiasm to guide Kisharon and its Academy Trust to realise our vision through the next stage of our exciting development.
At the forefront of learning disability support, Kisharon is passionate about enabling people to fulfil their potential. In addition to our re-furbished Tuffkid Nursery, our innovative charities opened a £13.5m Free School from September 2020, we have developed award-winning social enterprises, and have grown to 32 Supported Living Units.
Expanding our excellent Trustee Board and sub-committees, we welcome applications from all backgrounds, ages and experience who share our values and passion – with or without trustee experience, in:
• Social Care / SEND / HR / IT and particularly people with lived learning disability experience are welcomed
• We also welcome those with experience in Marketing Communications / Fundraising / Legal / Finance / Property Management
As a trustee we offer you:
• Board-level experience with skilled specialists
• Training and expenses
• Opportunities to make strategic decisions and shape innovative projects
• The satisfaction that comes from changing life chances for people with learning difficulties
The expected commitment is your knowledge, teamwork, enthusiasm and time.
Closing date for applications: 18th October 2020.
We welcome applications from all sectors of society.