Kisharon provides help to encourage as much independence as possible through ongoing education, one-to-one in homes with support workers and as well as at college and at our day centres to develop each individual’s personal growth.
We help with:
- Personal care such as washing, bathing, shaving and cutting nails.
- Taking medicines and applying creams, and doctors’ appointments.
- Managing money, shopping and making meals.
- General housekeeping and cleanliness.
- Socialising and social activities.
- Finding work.
- Religious guidance.